[Closed] Pending Patch v0.1
To increase transparency, we will be updating this post for every patch currently under development.
Please note that this list is subject to constant change until announced as a patch.
Pending Patch v0.1
- Items with stats were not showing the proper tooltip values above base tier.
- Consumables were not giving the proper buff values above base tier.
- Unarmed left Move animation was incorrectly positioning the left leg.
- Hotkey changes were not saving after Patch v0.04.
- Leg equipment items were not showing properly when not wearing boots.
- Environment tiles would randomly show seams.
- XP rates lowered by ~15%.
- Added more detail to Grassland tiles.
- Improved Mountain tiles.
- Added Mine tiles.
- Added Cave tiles.
- Added Dungeon tiles.
- Improved unarmed Idle and Move animations.
- Improved horizontal hold (melee weapons and etc) Idle and Move animations.
- Added vertical hold (magic weapons and etc) Idle and Move animations.
- Enabled combat for initial testing.
- Added Skeleton enemy type.
- Enabled parties for initial testing.
- Max party size is 4.
Realm (World) Dungeons
- Enabled -NAME HERE- Realm Dungeon for initial testing.
- Realm Dungeons require a key to enter.
- Keys drop from a specific Alpha enemy.
- Keys can be traded.
- Keys are consumed when used.
- Keys grant access to entire party, if used while in a party.
- Each key grants access for 60 minutes and is shown as a buff above your hotbar.
- Realm Dungeons can be accessed by multiple parties at the same time.
- Realm Dungeon Bosses can only be encountered by one (1) party at a time.
- Active Boss encounters can be spectated via an interaction near the entrance.
- Enabled quests for initial testing.
- Physical Damage is now Force.
- Magic Damage is now Power.
- Regen Rating is now HPS (Health Per Second).
- Recharge Rating is now MPS (Mana Per Second).
- Move Rating is now Move Speed.
- Attack Rating is now Attack Speed.
- Critical Rating is now Critical Chance.
- Cooldown Rating is now CDR (Cooldown Reduction).
- Removed Potency.
- Added Tenacity (lowers the duration of negative effects).
- Pies, Cakes, and Potions now stack to 9.
- Raw resources have been reworked to increase the value of lower tier items.
- Processed materials have been reworked to increase the value of lower tier items.
- Harvesting by-products (Stone, Salt, and etc) no longer stack.
- Improved Cloth Armor visuals.
- Improved Leather Armor visuals.
- Added Bone Armor.
- Added Wood Armor.
- Daggers are now made from bones, instead of metal, and have new visuals.
- Wood Bow is now Longbow.
- Metal Bow is now Shortbow.
- Wood Staff is now Staff and has new visuals.
- Metal Staff is now Trident and has new visuals.
- Bone Staff is now Scythe and has new visuals.
- Added Mallet.
- Added Scimitar.
- Added Recurved Bow.
- Improved Battle Axe visuals.
- Improved Spear visuals.
- Improved Amulet visuals.
- Added Profession Berets.
- Added Faction Cloaks.
- Added Profession Cloak.
- Added Mana Trinkets.
- Added Health Trinkets.
- Added Clothes.
- Added Short Shirt.
- Added Long Shirt.
- Added Pants.
- Added Shorts.
- Added Sandals.
- Added Shoes.
- Added Profession Gloves.
- Added Event Hats.
- They will spawn randomly each day during Alpha.
- One (1) day only after release.
- Added Boater Hat.
- Added Bycocket Hat.
- Added Top Hat.
- Added Faction Tokens.
- Mystery Pouches from Fishing are now consumable (item roll).
- Added Craft material tooltips on hover.
- Added an icon of a dragon to the Clan Emblem choices.
- Enabled female hero.
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.